I missed this blog oh so much.
I made the decision to use this again because I had such a great time blogging before. I deleted all my old posts because they were embarrassing. This time around, I won't be posting about every game like I used to. It'll be more of a "hockey adventures" so to say. As you already know, my life revolves around hockey and I'm completely ok with that. In that case, I realized I can run a blog off of my hockey experiences alone. So, to get you caught up on my life...
This is the second year that my brothers have been playing hockey, and not to be biased but they are so good. Obviously, that only makes me jealous because I wish I played hockey. Anyway, I go to their games and practices as often as I can. There's nothing quite like being in a rink after a long day. Just recently I was at my little brother's game and I had to help him tie his skates, so I went in the locker room and all the dads looked at my like "Do you even know what you're doing?" No, fathers in the locker room, I have no idea what I'm doing. They looked quite surprised when I tied my brothers skates nice and tight so he wasn't a bender out on the ice.
Also, the Flyers Wives Fight for Lives Carnival was yesterday and it was awesome as always. This was my fourth carnival and of course I had a good time. I went with my cousin Caitlyn and we met Wayne Simmonds, Max Talbot, and Zac Rinaldo. They were all great and super nice. Caitlyn almost had a heart attack when she met Rino so I'll never let her live that down.
I've always had this dream of being a Flyers ice girl and being at the Carnival yesterday only further increased my desire to be one. So, with my "in the moment" ambitions in sight I decided I'm going to try out to be an ice girl next season. I don't think I'll make it but it's worth the try. I'd rather try and fail than never have tried at all.
Here's some pics of the carnival..

No comments:
Post a Comment